What should I expect at my appointment?
- If you, or anyone in your household is sick, please wait 2 weeks having an appointment.
- Please arrive wearing a mask, if you don’t have one with you, I have a clean one you may borrow.
- Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken and you will complete a short COVID form.
- After sanitizing your hands, we will enter treatment room.
- The room looks a little different. No extra table padding, no heated pad 😔, and very little decor (everything must be able to be wiped or washed after every client).
- During treatment, we both need to be masked. I will wear eye protection, and fresh, clean clothing.
- I will be avoiding treatment to the face area and if hands need treatment, it will be toward the end of the session.
- At the end of the session, before leaving the room, you will put your mask on and sanitize your hands (if you wish, you may also wash your hands at my sink).
This is not quite the full relaxing experience I envisioned for my Jaders, but circumstances dictate the protocol. I don’t know when, or if we will get back to the way it was pre-COVID-19, but I understand if you wish to postpone your treatment.
To make an appointment online, please go to the appointment page on this website at www.jadehmet.com or you can text/call me at (920) 254-3769.
As much as I plan, with this ongoing pandemic, there may be changes in the schedule. I will do my best to accommodate. Thank you for your patience and I look forward to seeing you.